We use innovative composite and nano-augmented materials to provide a new level of design freedom and significantly improve vehicle characteristics: range, energy efficiency, safety, manufacturing costs.
UJET has an exclusive license for IP jointly developed with OCSiAl S.A. for using graphene nanotubes in composites, tires, thermoplastics and batteries for electric scooters and similar vehicles.
• Improved mechanical reliability and design freedom (outperform magnesium in strength).
• 20% reduction in manufacturing costs due to lower tooling requirements
• 20-25% reduction in weight
• 11-12% of additional range or weight reduction through use of TUBALL™ graphene nanotubes in the anode.
• Use of graphene nanotubes in the cathode as an electrically conductive additive enables an increase in energy density and power rate over conventional battery tech