• Support operations and production teams in their daily activity.
• Troubleshoot production incidents.
• Patch critical issues and perform scheduled deployments.
• Generate live data reports.
• Cary on day to day maintenance of production and supporting systems.
• Feedback to development team about desired and required improvements or changes.
• Manage relevant infrastructure documentation.
• IT-related bachelor degree and a few years in similar position.
• Experience with cloud deployment and release management.
• Hands on experience with Docker, CI/CD, databases and related technologies.
• Good command of GIT/Bitbucket, JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins.
• Experience with IoT, MQTT and GSM networks is a plus.
• Good communication skills.
• Strong English is mandatory, any other language is a good asset.
Ujet is a high tech company of a new era. We aim to reinvent, produce, and commercialise personal e-mobility solutions, that enable the urban community with smart technology for more sustainable cities.
Ujet urban mobility products and services will evolve the way city lovers move, for the better. The ideal balance between high technology/connectivity and polished design will heighten individual lifestyle experiences. Ujet, the new generation of urban mobility lifestyle as it should be: efficient, high-tech, city-smart, stylish, and simple.