• Plan, develop and test the infrastructure components necessary for secure and reliable operations.
• Tweak performance of servers, databases, queues and other production systems.
• Ensure existing and future systems are ready for growing work loads.
• Support operations and development teams in their daily activity.
• Troubleshoot production incidents.
• Perform day to day maintenance of production and supporting systems.
• Manage infrastructure architecture documentation.
• IT-related bachelor degree and several years in similar position.
• Solid understanding of information security, cloud deployment and release management.
• Hands on experience with Docker, CI/CD, databases and related technologies.
• Experience with IoT, MQTT and GSM networks is highly welcome.
• Good command of GIT/Bitbucket, JIRA/Confluence, Jenkins.
• Good communication and presentation skills.
• Strong English is mandatory, any other language is a good asset.
Ujet is a high tech company of a new era. We aim to reinvent, produce, and commercialise personal e-mobility solutions, that enable the urban community with smart technology for more sustainable cities.
Ujet urban mobility products and services will evolve the way city lovers move, for the better. The ideal balance between high technology/connectivity and polished design will heighten individual lifestyle experiences. Ujet, the new generation of urban mobility lifestyle as it should be: efficient, high-tech, city-smart, stylish, and simple.